Indiscriminate use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides over the last 5 decades have significantly affected (reduced ) the soil fertility. Presence of salts in chemical fertilizers makes soil hard and compact. Pesticides not only kills pathogenic microbes and insects but also kills vital beneficial micro-flora and insects in the soil. Biological properties of the soil has worsened. As a result soil cycle is disturbed. If it is not rectified in time, soil which was fertile once would gradually become totally infertile. It’s a great threat to all farming depending on chemical fertilizers and pesticides only.
Bhoomigold is a unique blend of bioactive extract of Bio-chemically transformed carbonaceous organic matter, amino acids and bio energetic components. It is specially design to replace harmful ( when used in excess) chemical fertilizers particularly UREA and a useful but expensive organic manure i.e. compost. It's unique composition increases nutrient assimilation and enhances SOIL PRODUCTIVITY. Bhoomigold is specially designed for Slow Release-Prolonged Action and for enhancing Soil Fertility. Unlike other water soluble products it is insoluble and hence don't leach out from soil to remain effective for 3-6 months. Soil with low Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) can not hold electrically charged vital nutrients and as a result they are leached out during irrigation. Bhoomigold plays important role by enhancing utilization of micro and macro nutrients.
Appearance : Dark Brown to black spherical granules ( easy to mix with fertilizers)
Composition : Bio-chemically transformed carbonaceous organic matter, amino acids and bio energetic components - 60 % ( dry basis)
Nutrients and Minerals : 15-20 %
Moisture : 5-6 %
· Increases soil fertility by
o Increasing soil micro-flora population
o Accelerating Organic Matter DECOMPOSITION
o Increasing HUMUS / CARBON content in the soil
· Stimulates growth and proliferation of desirable soil microbes, algae and yeast.
· Assist in transferring vital micronutrients from soil to plant. Increase nutrient holding / binding capacity of the soil therefore reduces fertilizer dosages by 30-50 %.
· Increases Cation Exchange Capacity ( CEC) of the soil.
· Substitute for urea and organic matter.
· Extra strength Soil conditioner because it break up clay and compacted soil.
· Improves soil porosity , enhances aeration and water retention capacity of the soil.
· Increases root respiration and formation.
· Increases root mass , fruit yield and bio-mass in the plant.
· Restores and ensures continuity of Bio-cycles.
· Increases brix level.
· Increases buffering properties of the soil. Helps in neutralizing both acidic and alkaline soil.
· Retain water soluble nutrients in the root zone and releases them to plant when needed.
· Reduces soil erosion.
· Act as Bio-catalyzer and Bio-stimulator. Enhances physiological processes such as Respiration, Cell division, Photosynthesis, Cell elongation and Energy transfer.
· Converts Iron into available forms and hence prevents Chlorosis
· Mobilize the phosphate anion hence increases availability to the plant.
SOIL BIOCYCLE : Bhoomigold plays important role in restoring the natural soil cycle. It serves as a energy source and hence stimulates bacterial growth, increases their population in the soil. Soil flora in turn enhances decomposition of organic matte ; increases carbon content in the soil.
The application dosages of Bhoomigold varies from 20-40 kg/acre depending upon
a. The soil condition
b. Type of soil
c. Crop duration
Higher dosages are recommended for high value crops such as Medicinal Aromatic Plants, horticulture , floriculture and perennial crops.
Crops on which Bhoomigold has been used successfully includes tomato, potato, pepper, cucumbers, melon, squash , cabbage, cauliflower, ornamentals, small grain, tobacco, sweet potatoes, turf, strawberries, citrus, MAPs, jatropha and floriculture.
· Bhoomigold should be applied on the soil 10 days before planting and can be worked into top 1 to 2 inches of soil.
· Do NOT plow down.
· It can also be applied to the soil after planting and cultivation. Allow to lay on top of the soil for the rain to carry it in.
· Bhoomigold may be mixed with chemical fertilizer (P and K ) or compost before adding to soil.
· Soil humidity should be around 30-40 % when Bhoomigold is added to soil.
· No need to use urea .
TOXICOLOGY Bhoomigold is non toxic and has no detrimental effects to soil microbes.
Do not inhale / consume. If inhaled shift from exposed area to fresh clean air. If eyes and skin are affected, flush with clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
To be stored in a dry, clean, dark, well ventilated, moisture proof place.
PACKING Available in 10 and 25/30 kg bag.